As I lay in bed, dreading to do my homework, I naturally found other things to preoccupy my time. I checked out my emails on both my gmail and yahoo accounts. A friend (Jose Martinez) who I haven't heard from since the third class we had together at Argosy, sent me tons of junk emails about mexican jokes and pictures of highways going through mountains which makes me thankful for the streets and roads we have here in OC. So, I instinctively forwarded those emails to my friends...lol!
Letting my mind wonder, I realized that I haven't checked my "myspace" account in a long time. I usually just check to see if anyone had visited me and commented on anything. I don't really comment or view anyone else's myspace because I'm lazy and don't like being on myspace for too long. I guess I'm a selfish myspace person. It's all about me, me, me! So, feeling guilty, I did a few postings and comments on some of my friend's myspace pages.
This action eventually lead me to starting this blog site. I was surfing through my boyfriend's (Ryan aka pooglet) myspace and remembered that he had a blog site. Therefore I copied and pasted the site to see if he had wrote anything new. I remembered that he also started two different blogs. One was about his hair growth (which he has resumed again) and the other about our restaurant reviews (which has no blogging yet).
As I was reading his blogs, I enjoyed it and wanted to write out my thoughts as well, but thought it was too hard to start a blog site. I wrote a comment on one of his blogs and accidentally clicked on the "create blog" button which is located in the top right corner. I was curious and wanted to see how hard it would be to create one. If you know me, I'm not so computer smart but I can manage. I figured..."How hard could it be to create a blog of my very own?"
And there you have it people....my inspiration!...clicking the button by mistake lead to this.
For those of you who are reading this, I hope you enjoy it!
Saturday, April 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Congrats on finally having a blog site! Now tell me what the heck tOun means?
Toun is my Lao name...ah..duh!
Post a Comment