Sorrie it's been so long since I last posted, but its been a crazy weekend.
Last Saturday was my baby cousin's cheer leading competion in Cal Poly San Bernardino at 11:00 am. It was a long drive but we made it there early and checked out the area. We hung out at Wal-Mart and bought some clothes for our Hawaii trip in May because we had about an hour to kill.
Once we arrived at the parking area, there were tons of little girls headed our way with flowers in one hand and a small trophy in the other. I guess the first group of competitors were done and about to leave. Lucky us, we got rockstar parking!
Jasmine was practicing her little cheer before we entered the stadium. DANG! there were a lot of girls in red and white uniforms. We waited for a long time before it was her turn to compete, but when she did, it was amazing! I thought to myself,"Wow! she is only 7yrs old, but she can really cheer and shake her little bootie!"
GO! JASMINE! GO!
It was very exciting watching the competion, but the only thing every body was complaining about was that the stadium did not allow or provide food or drinks inside. It was a extremely hot and exhausting, especially for the cheer leaders. Next time I'm going to sneak in all my food and drinks. hehe
Well, to keep a long story short...Jasmine won her little trophy and I gave her a single red rose. Afterwards we went to Carl's Jr. because we were all starving. (no food or water since 11:00am to 5:00pm)
Oh, I have to mention something I found very funny and unexpected...
As we were ordering at the drive through, I forgot to order something to drink, but I just wanted a cup of water, and one of Jasmine's friend said I should ask for a cup of soda instead. Jasmine said I should ask for A CUP OF NOODLES! It took me by surprise because I didn't know she was joking.
Well, that was my first time at a cheer leading competition and it turned out good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment